The Senior Marketing Analyst will assess the performance of acquisition, engagement, and conversion marketing activities and make recommendations for optimization. This is an exciting opportunity to join a newly formed marketing team and develop KPIs, reports, attribution methods, and marketing strategies from scratch.
• Work with digital performance marketer to develop reports for paid search and social media marketing campaigns
• Work with customer engagement marketing manager to develop reports across email, push notifications, SMS, on-site, and in-app marketing campaigns
• Work with customer engagement marketing manager and data engineers to ensure marketers have access to user data needed for segmentation and targeting
• Work with customer service team to develop reports on customer feedback and customer service activity/efficiency
• Work with finance to forecast subscription volume and revenue and build reports for subscriber retention and LTV
• Develop attribution model across organic and paid, web and mobile app, online and offline, upper funnel and lower funnel channels
• Develop attribution model for TV advertising
• Develop high-level reporting across platforms and countries
• Analyze conversion funnel
• Analyze user segments to determine appropriate level of segmentation and customization for different user groups: students, parents, and teachers
• Synthesize data to make recommendations for optimization
o 3+ years of experience across channels and platforms: organic and paid, web and mobile app, online and offline, upper funnel and lower funnel channels
o Consumer subscription experience
• Attention to detail
Skills and systems
• Analytical skills: drawing conclusions from data and proposing recommendations
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Fluent English (verbal and written)
• Google Analytics 360
• Google DataStudio preferred
• Google BigQuery preferred
• Some statistical knowledge and R preferred
• Location: Manhattan, NY
• Availability: full-time position
• Competitive compensation package
• Competitive benefits including health insurance (medical, dental, vision), 401K plan, FSAs, commuter benefits, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid CitiBike program, weekly company lunches, company events, and more
• We are committed to your professional development by providing opportunities to participate in conferences, trainings, and courses
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the world’s largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. At brainly.com, and its group of websites around the world, students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 350 million users each month.
Based in Krakw, Poland, with its US headquarters in New York City, Brainly is currently available in 35 countries. The total funding from current investors, including Naspers, General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital equals $150M. More information about Brainly is available on www.brainly.com.
Brainly is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age or any other characteristic protected by law. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.click2apply.net.