Our mission is to increase financial literacy, we
The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have the ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks.
- Manage client calendar
- Respond to requests for consultations
- Effectively communicate with clients in order to deliver a high-quality sales and service experience
- Manage sales communication with clients and team
- Client account maintenance forms/data entry
- Maintain neat and organized digital client files.
- Build & manage email sorting. Reduce junk mail
- Track and manage all employee insurance licensing and continuing education
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient in Google Suite (Sheets, Docs)
- Coachable with a desire to grow
- Takes initiative to implement and create efficient systems
- Customer Service, Administrative Asst.,and/or Sales experience a must
This role is for someone who is results-driven because regardless of everything above, we’re here to make a difference. MSWM is all about putting the customer’s needs first, teamwork, leadership, financial literacy, personal development, and growth!
Learn more about our brand:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org