People are Mortenson’s greatest strength. Mortenson has built a reputation for being a leader in our industry and is honored to receive a 40+ Top Workplace Awards since 2002. Mortenson is built on the values of trust, safety, teamwork, responsibility, service and stewardship. Our purpose is to build structures and facilities for the advancement of modern society. Our success is not a matter of luck; it’s a result of our ingenuity, expertise, and exceptional people coupled with our unparalleled focus on creating an exceptional customer experience.
Mortenson is currently hiring a Supply Chain and Equipment Coordinator at our Equipment Facility in Henderson, CO. The Supply Chain and Equipment Coordinator would be responsible for supporting the day to day operations at the Equipment facility. This position plays an integral role in managing a wide range of processes on behalf of the Project teams, Equipment Facility Teams, Buyers and Equipment Supply Management(ESM) HQ Leadership.
This facility is based in Henderson, CO.
- Receiving and processing equipment facility orders and returns from the field
- Generating purchase orders for equipment purchases and rentals
- Placing orders through 3rd party rental suppliers
- On-site receiving equipment
- Project site and E.F. Logistics coordination
- Billing (Contracts, Invoices, Work Orders)
- Inventory Management Support- scheduled reporting, on-demand reporting and discrepancy resolution
- General team support- Office supplies, cost invoice processing, team member event coordination
- Fleet invoicing reconciliation
- Vehicle ordering and inventory management
- DOT Records and support management
- Driver support
- Team member travel arrangements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent industry experience required
- 3+ years equipment rental experience preferred
- Microsoft office suite intermediate or above required
- Experience with billing software preferred
- Current driver’s license required
Mortenson is an EOE/Affirmative Action/M/F/Veteran/Disabled employer.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.Click2apply.net/rpjmkc6yknrxpjnr →