Website Parsley Health
On a mission to transform the health of everyone, everywhere.
Parsley Health is a digital health company with a mission to transform the health of everyone, everywhere with the world’s best possible medicine. Today, Parsley Health is the nation’s largest health care company helping people suffering from chronic conditions find relief with holistic medicine. Our work is inspired by our members’ journeys and our actions are focused on impact and results.
As the Director, Member Experience, you will be responsible for our 10 person and growing membership experience team that supports our thousands of members throughout their chronic disease healing journeys. You will grow, improve, execute through, and redesign the team as our company scales in the years ahead. You will also be an important voice in our company’s Leadership Group, contributing to cross-company strategy and leading cross-company initiatives.
This role reports the SVP, Clinical Operations.
You will be responsible for:
- Team Leadership: Lead a customer service function that scales over time to consistently meet or exceed service, retention, renewal, and P&L goals
- Strategy: Set and bring to life a medium-to-long term Member Experience strategy, with supporting business cases, that serves our members, operations, and business results/financial outcomes
- Member engagement design: Design and execute customer journey playbooks that optimize retention and renewal, including happy, sensitive, and VIP member paths
- Measurement and insight: Evolve our analytical lens to better measure and understand member experience health, and share understanding throughout your team and the broader organization including executive and all company communications
- Operational excellence: Measure and improve your team’s performance through operational, training, and capacity planning best practices
- Culture: Promote a patient-centric culture with the Membership Experience, Product, and broader Clinical teams. Foster team excellence, entrepreneurship, wellbeing, and inclusion
- Company Leadership: As part of the Leadership Group, represent your team and the member perspective while collaborating with other company leaders on cross-company strategy, while owning business critical cross-company initiatives and outcomes initiatives
- 8+ years of experience in member experience or customer success operations
- 3+ years directly managing with history of strong followership – hiring, developing, upleveling, and retaining your team
- Proven track record of planning and execution against team’s operational metrics, including customer satisfaction and team efficiency
- Excellent problem solving skills using data analytics to set up and drive strategic decisions, within your team and collaboratively with partner teams
- Strong communication skills including preparing and delivering executive insights and recommendations
- Deep understanding of the customer lifecycle and how to measure, understand, and best support
- Great compensation package
- Meaningful equity stake
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K + Employer Matching
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible work environment
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we are able to serve our members.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.