Warbird Consulting Partners, LLC
- Provides financial management, leadership and expertise in managing all details of assigned operations and works in conjunction with other departments, including but not limited to clinical services, managed care contracts, Patient Business Service (PBS) center, information services (TIS), general accounting, and other service areas to ensure that the financial and customer service goals are accomplished
- Responsible for systematic approaches that contribute to accurate capture of patient data, point of service collections, exceptional customer service and ongoing optimization of processes and people
- Identifies, facilitates and builds system and process standardization, utilization of best practices, work integration, change management, issue resolution, metric development and measurement, and communications for an assigned region
Directs, coordinates and synchronizes the work efforts of geographically dispersed Patient Access work teams in order to ensure adherence to the established Standards of Excellence and ongoing monitoring of metrics and reporting of performance to Senior Leadership
- Collaborates with the Vice President Hospital Site Operations in the creation of strategic plans, goals and implementation plans for operations and highly visible and complex programs and projects; Directs and oversees the development and maintenance of departmental operating and capital budgets, which includes monitoring and analysis of performance metrics
- Directs and oversees human resource activities, which includes recruitment of staff, completing appropriate documentation, performance appraisals and leading goal setting; Adheres to all human resources expectations for colleagues, including compliance related responsibilities, orientation and continuing education requirements, recognition of staff/team accomplishments, etc. May terminate positions when necessary
- Oversees customer service and will act as point of escalation for patient complaints or related issues; Ensures processes are in place to support prompt and appropriate handling of patient inquiries in a manner that is professional, understanding, patient and respectful
- Oversees and monitors process flow across other departments, and involves them, as appropriate, when recommended actions may affect their work functions. Serves as resource to all revenue cycle staff on the development, implementation and maintenance of efficient operations, functions and services
- Directs, oversees, mentors and provides guidance to Patient Access team in order to foster a team atmosphere within department and across region; Supports recruitment activities and oversees the development and education of staff
- Maintains professional development, and growth and participates in appropriate continuing education programs and committees
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, Trinity Health’s Organizational Integrity Program, Standards of Conduct, as well as other policies and procedures in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical, and professional behavior
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Healthcare Administration (Master’s degree preferred)
- Must possess a comprehensive knowledge of hospital Patient Access management as normally acquired through the completion of Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Health Administration or related field and a minimum of 7-10 years of progressively responsible experience in revenue cycle operations and patient access functions. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of leadership experience in a multi-facility, integrated health care delivery system or revenue cycle consulting experience.
- Strong background in working with multi-disciplinary team, varying levels of leadership across the organization, including C-Suite and the demonstrated ability to be a change advocate, promote process improvement and ongoing education and growing the knowledge of team
- Must be required to travel to hospital offsite locations within the Region approximately 10 to 15%.
- Must possess a personal presence that is characterized by a sense of honesty, integrity, and caring with the ability to inspire and motivate others to promote the philosophy, mission, vision, goals, and values of the organization
This position is a full-time permanent opportunity within a health system. Only serious candidates open to relocation to Albany should apply.
Warbird is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion or other legally protected status. E-Verify – Warbird participates in the Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program.
To apply for this job please visit www.Click2apply.net.