At Black Career Women's Network, We Believe.........
- Whether you are in an entry-level or c-suite position, an entrepreneur or a celebrity, all of us are Black Career Women.
- Career Empowerment begins when you gain clarity of who you are professionally and believing in the value of your worth.
- Changing the perceptions and stereotypes of how Black Women are perceived in and out of the workplace.
- Pulling back the layers of fear and negative self-beliefs to build confidence so you can define your own career path.
- Talking about challenging workplace issues that can delay you from reaching your full potential.
What Members are saying.......
Check out what are our members are saying about us!
Excellent advice and tools to set you up for success! Thank you, Sherry and all the BCWN mentors!
Thank you for supplying black career women a place/service to seek growth and career information about tackling the unknowns of creating a lifestyle of professional excellence. I have utilized your website more than I can count this past week since I looked you all up! The ‘Ask A Mentor’ function is priceless! You are needed and appreciated! Check this organization out if you are career-centered and want to be more balanced at it!
Each and every time I attend a BCWN event, (as an attendee, as a coach or as a mentor) I leave equipped and empowered. Sherry Sims and her team do a phenomenal job educating black women on the most effective ways to navigate the workplace, grow their personal brands and level up in their careers. Join BCWN today! You will be so glad you did.
"I have recently been enjoying the YouTube ~ Career Conversations hosted by the beautiful, intelligent and energetic Sherry Sims. Looking forward to watching more, improving myself in the workplace and participating in the upcoming networking events. Thank you so much, Sherry! "