What's in it for you?
Sharing your story, advice, or expertise. Reaching a new audience by increasing the visibility of your message and brand on our platform, also networking. Contributors are not paid. However, the author photos, bio, and social media links will be displayed at the bottom of the post for your brand visibility and author credit.
Who is our audience?
Our target is audience African-American working women. The average age is 23-56, and works in a variety of industries around the globe.
Review the guidelines above before submitting your post.
Submit your post to email@example.com along with the following
- 2-4 sentences about you (Mini Bio)
- Blog or website address
- Social media handles
Once your article is received it will be reviewed and can post at any time. We reserve the right to reject any content that does not meet our criteria.
What should I keep in mind while writing the piece?
- Create an attention-grabbing headline. Keep it fun, fresh, and interesting!
- Relate to the readers by giving solid advice, share an experience, or offer an opinion or solution.
- We love photos with postings. Please attach a stock photo(s) to use along with w/photo credit.
- The post should be written in blog style, with short paragraphs. Write creatively to inspire or inform.
- Keep it short and sweet to keep their attention.
- Posts must have good spelling and grammar.
- Provide links that are helpful to the reader, if applicable.
Topics we'd like for you to write about?
Write about topics that are engaging, motivating, inspiring, and sometimes outside the box. Content can be career-related, lifestyle, fashion, image, branding, entrepreneurship, etc…(See a list of topics below). We love and welcome original ideas!
- Professional Development
- Stereotyping in the Workplace
- Workplace Image & Style
- Career Management or Transition
- Personal Challenges/Triumphs
- Workplace Etiquette
- Conflict Management
- Unconventional Career Choices
- Cultivating Relationships
- Setbacks/ Workplace Challenges
- Professional /Personal Branding
- Job Search/Interviewing
- College Student to Professional
- Powerful Performers
- Diversity, Cultural Differences
- Micro –Aggressions
- Work/ Life Balance
- Industry related trends
- Office Politics
- Hair & Beauty
- Angry Black Woman Myth
- Workplace Culture
- Social Networking for Women
- Salary Negotiation
- Real Women in the Workplace
- Career Advice
Can I reprint my blog post on other sites?
- Authors are welcome to repurpose or repost the content to other websites.
Can I submit multiple articles?
Will you edit my post?
- We reserve the right to request for you to edit your article prior to posting for grammar, spelling, content, tone, clarity, and length.
What happens if I decide after you’ve published that I don’t want the post on your site?
- Once your post goes live, it's posted! When you send the final draft you are giving permission to post.
How should I submit the post?
- Submit your blog post to firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I follow up after I've submitted my post?
- Yes, you can email or call us at the numbers listed on the site.
Once my post goes live on the site what's next?
- We would like for you to check on the activity of your post. If possible, be active in the comments, responding to readers’ questions or thoughts.
Any further questions feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call (513)729-7924